Details about Singapore Scholarship Fund 2017-18
Singapore Scholarship Fund 2017-18 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Law, Natural & Mathematical Sciences, Arts & Humanities, Social Science & Public Policy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by King's College London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £20,000 for Undergraduates and £10,000 for Postgraduates . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Singapore.
- Deadline: 04 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £20,000 for Undergraduates and £10,000 for Postgraduates
Singapore Scholarship Fund 2017-18 is offered by King's College London to support students in financial need.
- The Singapore Scholarship Fund 2017-18 is open to applicants of Singapore.
- Applicants should be interested in working towards a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at King's.
- Candidates taking up courses like Law, Natural & Mathematical Sciences, Arts & Humanities, Social Science & Public Policy.
- Applicants should have applied and received an offer from the university.
- The candidates applying for Singapore Scholarship Fund 2017-18 are asked to submit a written personal statement.
- The household income of candidate should be £42,600 or less.
- Applicant should be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
- Singapore Scholarship Fund 2017-18, awarded is worth £20,000 for the undergraduates for three years and the postgraduate students will be receiving the scholarship award of £10,000 for one year.