Details about Siemens Scholarship Program - Empowering The Future
Siemens Scholarship Program - Empowering The Future is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Mechanical/Production, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Computers/IT, Instrumentation. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Siemens and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees and other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of India.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees and other allowances
- The candidates applying for the Siemens Scholarship Program should be first-year students of Government Engineering colleges.
- The applicants of Siemens Scholarship Program should be first-year students, working towards the streams like
- Mechanical / Production
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computers/Information Technology
- The maximum age of the applicants should be up to 20 years.
- The minimum SSC aggregate of the candidate should be 60%.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% is required in HSC or equivalent.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than Rs. 2 lakhs.