Details about Short-term Research Visit Scholarships, 2017
Short-term Research Visit Scholarships, 2017 is offered for PhD, Post Doc, Training & Short courses degree in the field of Selected research projects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Deusto and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Travel, health, maintenance support, accommodation . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 21 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Travel, health, maintenance support, accommodation
- The candidates applying for Short-term Research Visit Scholarships, 2017 can be of any nationality.
- Applicants shall be young researchers, registered in a doctoral program in topics related to DITA’s current priority research lines.
- The scholars holding a Ph.D. and currently actively engaged in post-doctoral research on a topic related to DITA’s current priority research lines.
- The university staff not involved in research activities but interested in conducting research on one of the four topics can apply for the Short-term Research Visit Scholarships, 2017.
- The candidates are expected to have a high level of English language skills and the article and also the end-of-stay public presentation in English has to be submitted.
- Completed application form.
- A detailed CV should be submitted.
- Candidates need to submit a very short summary of your Research Proposal in a maximum of 7 lines or 560 characters.
- Applicants have to submit a detailed Study Visit Plan in a maximum of 3 pages.
- The candidates applying for Short-term Research Visit Scholarships, 2017 are selected based on the quality of the research project.
- Applicant's research record is taken into consideration and the potential.