Details about Sheffield University MBA Scholarships
Sheffield University MBA Scholarships is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Sheffield and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% reduction of tuition fees for UK/EU applicants; 40% reduction for international applicants . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 06 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% reduction of tuition fees for UK/EU applicants; 40% reduction for international applicants
Sheffield University Management School offeres scholarshoip for pursuing MBA on merit basis.
- UK/EU applicants: Two scholarships available to exceptional candidates, offering a 50% reduction on the full MBA programme fee (£10,625)
- International applicants: Eight scholarships available, offering a 40% reduction on the full programme fee (£8,500 reduction)
Eligibility: The general eligibility requirements are:
- Academic requirements – applicants should have a first or upper second class UK honours degree, or equivalent.
- Allowed study options – applicants should have received at least a conditional offer from the University to study on the full-time MBA programme.
- Personal criteria – applicants must have the personal, intellectual and interpersonal qualities necessary to make an excellent contribution to the programme.
- UK scholarships only: Residency restrictions – applicants must originate from the United Kingdom.