Details about Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS), 2017
Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS), 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Dec 2016. This scholarship is provided by Government College University (Faisalabad) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Pakistan.
- Deadline: 16 Dec 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) is to aid highly Talented students from Pakistan Domicile.
- The candidates applying for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS), 2017 should be from Pakistan.
- Applicants should have secured at least 60% marks or minimum 2.5 CGPA in B.A/BS (Hons)/B.Sc/BBA(Hons) and B.Com(hons) held in 2014/2015/2016 (annual) in Punjab.
- Candidates working towards MS/M.Phil program are eligible to apply.
- Applicants already secured M.A./M.Sc. Degree are not eligible for PEEF Master Level Scholarship.
- Applicants who are enrolled in Fall session and morning/afternoon/evening/weekend regular program can also apply PEEF-SSMS Master’s Level Scholarship.
- The monthly income of the candidate's parents from all resources should be equal to or less than Rs.75,000/-
- Applicants should not be more than 28 years.
- Should be a recipient of any other scholarship.
- Should not be a beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2016-17.
- The candidates applying for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) should submit their Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilqa Tehsildar in case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi- Government) is required.
- Candidates should also attach Domicile Certificate/National Identity Card of the applicant, father and mother.
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be included to the application.
- Applicants need to submit the Current Utility bills (Electricity, Water, Gas, Telephone).
- An attested copy of rent agreement should be included, if applicable.
- Candidates should also include copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e. brothers, sisters.
- Statement of purpose & three passport size Photographs are to be submitted.
- Copies of Medical bills, related documents and expenditure incurred more than Rs.2000/P.M
- Candidates should include proof of previous scholarships attained, if applicable.