Details about Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS), 2022
Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS), 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Selected subjects.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of Punjab and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Pakistan.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, .
Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) is to aid highly Talented students from Pakistan Domicile.
- Applicants of Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship are required to have a valid Ph.D. admission offer amongst top 50 Universities abroad in preferred subject areas.
- Candidates are required to have 60% results and not less than that throughout their academic career.
- The parents monthly income should be equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Candidates applying for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship must not have received any other foreign scholarship in the past.
- Candidates should take up the scholarship in the same year for which it has been offered.
- Pakistani Nationals are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates applying for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) should submit their Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilqa Tehsildar in case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi- Government) is required.
- Candidates should also attach Domicile Certificate/National Identity Card of the applicant, father and mother.
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be included to the application.
- Applicants need to submit the Current Utility bills (Electricity, Water, Gas, Telephone).
- An attested copy of rent agreement should be included, if applicable.
- Candidates should also include copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e. brothers, sisters.
- Statement of purpose & three passport size Photographs are to be submitted.
- Copies of Medical bills, related documents and expenditure incurred more than Rs.2000/P.M
- Candidates should include proof of previous scholarships attained, if applicable.