Details about SEMS Ambassador Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2020
SEMS Ambassador Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2020. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 28092 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents .
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 28092 per annum
Eligibility for SEMS Ambassador Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2020:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- meet the entrance requirements for the proposed course
- not be receiving another scholarship greater than 75 percent of the stipend rate for the same purpose.
Value of SEMS Ambassador Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2020:
Benefits of the scholarship include:
- a La Trobe Research Scholarship for three and a half years, with a value of AUD 28,092 per annum, to support your living costs (2020 rate)
- a fee-relief scholarship for up to four years
- relocation allowance and publication/thesis allowance (subject to approval)
- opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers, and have access to our suite of professional development programs.
The scholarship is for PhD-level research based within the School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, which incorporates cutting edge research in fields of Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology, and Mathematics and Statistics. Research in the school is aligned with the area of Digital Innovation and Transformation and recognizes the importance of the full spectrum of research underpinning these directions, from the theoretical foundations through to end-user outcomes.