Details about SEMO - Will To Do Awards 2022
SEMO - Will To Do Awards 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2022. This scholarship is provided by Southeast Missouri State University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee + Academic allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open for U.S citizens and student visa holders.
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee + Academic allowance
SEMO - Will To Do Awards 2022 is offered by Southeast Missouri State University, 1873. These Scholarships are available to students who attend secondary or postsecondary schools accredited by a recognized agency such as the state departments of education or North Central Association. Will To Do Awards are awarded to regularly admitted beginning freshmen at the time of admission.
Eligibility for the SEMO - Will To Do Awards 2022 :
- Applicants should be U.S. citizens’ permanent residents or active student visa holders.
- Students are not eligible if awarded a scholarship intended to cover tuition fees from any of the other sources.
- Students who have earned less than 24 credit hours of college credit are only eligible for freshmen awards, while those who have earned 24 or more credit hours are only eligible for transfer awards.
- Applicants must be having a 2.75+ cumulative high school GPA.
- Applicants must be Missouri residents and Federal Pell Grant eligible.
- Students must apply for the scholarship by 1st March 2022.
Value of the SEMO - Will To Do Awards 2022 :
Tuition fee + Academic allowance.