Details about Scott Sutherland School Scholarship, 2022
Scott Sutherland School Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Construction Project Management, Commercial Practice for the Energy Sectors. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jul 2022. This scholarship is provided by Robert Gordon University (RGU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 100 percent of tuition and fees, plus room and board, and provides $2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jul 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 100 percent of tuition and fees, plus room and board, and provides $2,000
Robert Gordon University is offering 10 Scott Sutherland School Scholarships, 2022 for distance learning students who wish to pursue their Masters in Construction Project Management, Commercial Practice for the Energy Sectors at the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment.
- Candidates applying for Scott Sutherland School Scholarship, 2022 must possess related professional or industrial experience.
- Applicants must provide proof of the work experience that is related to the course they applied for.
- The previous academic study of the applicants and their suitability to pursue postgraduate study will be taken into account for assessing their applications:
- Any awards/prizes given in your first degree
- Relevance of the first degree to the course they are applying for
- The standing of the previous academic institution attended
- Class of degree / CGPA / final score of their first academic degree
- Portfolio (PgDip / MSc Architectural Studies only)
- The personal achievements of the applicants of Scott Sutherland School Scholarship, 2022 will be considered.