Details about Scientia Fellows 2016
Scientia Fellows 2016 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Health Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depends on the applicant . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 29 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depends on the applicant
- The candidate should have a PhD degree or the candidate should have been involved in research for at least four years.
- In the latter case, the research experience must give access to doctoral studies in the country in which your degree or diploma was obtained or in the country in which the research training is provided irrespective whether or not a doctorate was envisaged.
- The candidate should be available for starting the fellowship within 6 months if offered upon the notification by the SCIENTIA FELLOWS.
- The types of scholarships available are Incoming and Outgoing. Considering both the cases the candidate should not have carried his/her in a research in a host organisation country for more than 12 months in the last 3 years.
- The candidate applying should submit a Personal Letter.
- The Research Proposal to be carried should also be submitted.
- Career Development Plan is required along with the Dissemination Plan and Ethical Issues Table.
- The confirmation email from Scientist in Charge is mandatory.