Details about Science International Postgraduate Scholarships
Science International Postgraduate Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of MSc & MRes Programmes in Biosciences, Geography, Computer Science, Mathematics & Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jul 2015. This scholarship is provided by Swansea University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, £3000 towards tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to Non- UK/EU students.
- Deadline: 01 Jul 2015
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, £3000 towards tuition fee
- Only new postgraduate applicants who are non-UK/EU categorized students are eligible for scholarships.
- Scholarships will be used to compensate for tuition fees.
- Applicants are required to have a minimum of a 2.1 degree (or equivalent)
- Applicants need to apply formally on any one of the College's postgraduate programmes beforehand.
- Applicants moving forward from ICWS are not eligible to apply for a College of Science International Scholarship.
- Applicants must apply in a course in the College for the first time in September 2016
- Selected candidates need to confirm acceptance of their scholarship, After which applicants are required to pay their £2000 deposit.
- Scholarship holders are required to cooperate with the College recruitment activities
Scholarship can be withdrawn by the college on the following grounds:
- When the student's performance is unsatisfactory.
- When the student fails to comply with the conditions towards the award
- If at any point the scholarship holder discontinues their studies, the scholarship will be kept and carried forward to the year of commencemnet of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis.
- The candidate may be expected to repay to the College any award which has been made, either in whole or in part, as intended by the College. If the scholar feels that such a payment is unfair, he or she may write to the Head of College within 15 working days of the date of notification.