Details about School of Philosophy and Art History Research Scholarship, 2017
School of Philosophy and Art History Research Scholarship, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Any course provided by the School of Philosophy and Art History. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Essex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers up to £4,200/year for a maximum three years . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 22 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Covers up to £4,200/year for a maximum three years
The university of Essex is offering School of Philosophy and Art History Research Scholarships to support skilled applicants to take up full-time postgraduate research study.
- Students applying for School of Philosophy and Art History Research Scholarship, 2017 should hold a postgraduate degree offer at University of Essex.
- Only one award at a time can be held by the successful applicants.
- Students must apply for a new program of study starting in October 2017 at University of Essex to be eligible for School of Philosophy and Art History Research Scholarship, 2017.
- Scholarship receipt is subject to student strongly accepting the offer and must register as a student of the 2017-18 academic year at the University of Essex and also meet all the conditions of the offer.
- School of Philosophy and Art History Research Scholarship, 2017 requires students to fill in an application form that can be sent electronically or by post.
- Along with the application form, students must send a copy of their Ph.D. proposal.
- Talented candidates who can demonstrate outstanding academic background and ability for future achievements, also financial need are considered.
- Students who have received an admission and also satisfy the above criteria are selected based on the following criteria:
- Previous qualifications that include a first class Bachelors degree or high 2.1 or equivalent and Masters degree with distinction or merit.
- The research potential of the Ph.D. proposal submitted by the candidate with the application form along with his/her statement written in the scholarship application form.
- Financial need depending on the evidence given in the application form. If a student is awarded SPAH research scholarship and is later granted a full external funding, the School of Philosophy and Art History will cancel the scholarship offer and can choose to reduce/cancel/continue the scholarship offer if a student is granted partial external funding.