Details about School of Computer Science Postgraduate Coursework Diversity Scholarship
School of Computer Science Postgraduate Coursework Diversity Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Information Technology and Information Technology Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $6,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Latin America, the Middle East or Asia Pacific.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $6,000 per annum
The purpose of this Scholarship is to expand and enrich the school’s student community in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies by recognizing and supporting outstanding students from diverse cultural, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. The Scholarship aims to help them to achieve goals in Information Technology.
- The Scholarship is open to international applicant whose country of origin/citizenship is from Latin America, the Middle East or Asia Pacific.
- The applicant must have a full/unconditional offer of study and subsequently enroll at the University of Sydney for one of the following coursework programs: Master of Information Technology (MIT), Master of Information Technology Management (MITM), or MIT/MITM combined program.
- Applicants not have commenced their studies in one of the above named programs in the Faculty or have transferred into one of those programs from another postgraduate program.
- Applicants maintain their international student status for the full duration of the Scholarship.
- Applicants not currently hold another primary scholarship from the University of Sydney.