Details about Scholarships for online Master of Public Health by University of Manchester, 2017
Scholarships for online Master of Public Health by University of Manchester, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Public health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Manchester and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees, course materials and examinations . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania.
Scholarships for online Master of Public Health by the University of Manchester, 2017 are open to students from Rwanda, Uganda, and Tanzania with disadvantaged backgrounds who will not be able to study otherwise.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years postgraduate work experience in relevant area and experience doesn't include voluntary work or internships that are unpaid.
- Candidates applying for Scholarships for online Master of Public Health by the University of Manchester, 2017 must have secured a first or upper second class undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Candidates must be clear about how their study at Manchester will help their career and the community.
- Applicants of Scholarships for online Master of Public Health by the University of Manchester, 2017 must be from one of the countries - Rwanda, Uganda, and Tanzania and must not have had their education outside Africa previously.
- Applicants must demonstrate the commitment to return home and also the potential to make a positive impact in their home country.
- All the English language requirements must be met by the applicants:
- English grade of C in the Tanzania Certificate of Secondary Education (CSE)
- IELTS score of 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in writing)
- English grade of 4 in the Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)
- IBT TOEFL: score of 90 (with no sub-test below 22)