Details about Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates In Bamberg, Germany, 2017
Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates In Bamberg, Germany, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Bamberg (Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1,468.00 EUR per month plus family allowances and child-care expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: University of Bamberg (Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg)
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1,468.00 EUR per month plus family allowances and child-care expenses
The Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences at the University of Bamberg is offering scholarships for students to pursue doctoral studies.
The University of Bamberg offers two types of memberships, regular and associate membership.
The regular membership is given to regular doctoral students and associate memberships are given to those who are already enrolled at the university as doctoral candidates.
- The applicants for Scholarships for Doctoral candidates in Bamberg, Germany, 2017 should have a master's degree in sociology, educational sciences, economics, statistics, psychology, political science, or demographics.
- The candidates who are graduated in related subjects and have a strong background in social science, with a research proposal fitting into BAGSS’s profile can also apply.
- The applicants should have high English proficiency and should provide proof of English language proficiency if English is not their native language.
- The applicants for associate membership are expected to provide a supervision confirmation from BAGSS faculty member.
- The candidates applying for Scholarships for Doctoral candidates in Bamberg, Germany, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae which includes the applicant's contact information and a cover letter.
- The applicants should also submit academic transcripts, research proposals, and proof of English skills.
- The candidates should submit an agreement of supervision for associate membership.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of Doctoral candidates in Bamberg, Germany, 2017 will get up to 1,365.00 EUR per month and 1,365.00 EUR per month i.e. a total of 1,468.00 EUR.
- The recipients will also get child-care expenses and family allowances.
- The recipients will not be given any contribution towards tuition fees.