Details about Scholarships at Metropolia University, 2017
Scholarships at Metropolia University, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Selected programs in Bachelor's level and Master's level of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Metropolia University of Applied Sciences and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Up to 100% subject to conditions . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU/EEA students.
- Deadline: 09 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Up to 100% subject to conditions
The Metropolia University of Applied Sciences is providing scholarships for non-EU/EEA students to pursue Bachelor's and Master's level courses. Non-EU/EEA students who have scored well in the entrance exams and also applied for the scholarship will receive a full exemption from the first year tuition fee.
- To be eligible for Scholarships at Metropolia University, 2017 candidates must be national citizens of one of the non-EU/EEA countries.
- A scholarship covering 75% of the yearly tuition fee during the 2.-4. academic years will be awarded if the student accrues:
- a minimum of 55 credits (ECTS) during the previous academic year in a Bachelor degree program. The study credits must be included in the degree.
- a minimum of 25 credits (ECTS) during the previous semester in a Master degree program. The study credits must be included in the degree.
- During the 2.-4. academic years, the rest of 25% of a student’s tuition fee may be waived if the school decides that it is justified based on social, health, or other reasons.
- Candidates applying for Scholarships at Metropolia University, 2017 must include a copy of their residence permit card along with the application.
- Scholarships at Metropolia University, 2017 will provide funding that covers the tuition fees only.