Details about Scholarship Programme In Energy Sciences
Scholarship Programme In Energy Sciences is offered for Masters, PhD, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Energy sciences with a special focus on law, economics, policy and technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2015. This scholarship is provided by E.ON Stipendienfonds and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens for Norway and Germany.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2015
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
E.ON Stipendienfonds is a scholarship fund designed to promote and strengthen GermanNorwegian academic relations in the field of energy sciences. This is achieved by awarding mobility grants to Master / PhD students and junior researchers. In addition, the aim is to organize workshops, conferences and seminars and further expand the existing alumni network. The exchange scholarship is offered by E.ON Stipendienfonds to Norwegian and German Master and PhD students studying Energy Sciences in the partner country, Germany or Norway, with a special focus on law, economics, policy and technology – ideally with an interdisciplinary approach.
- Master or doctoral student from German and Norwegian universities. Master’s programme or thesis/doctoral research must be related to “energy”. The scholarship must be used at an accredited university or research institution abroad.
- For German and Norwegian citizens and educational residents in both countries (educational residents: i.e. students who have a foreign passport but have already gained their higher education entrance qualification (Abitur / Artium / A-levels) in Germany or Norway)
- Study period spent abroad must be an integral part of the student’s Master or PhD programme. Long-term scholarships include compulsory language and cultural courses.
- Refunding of already started stay abroad/assignment is not eligible.