Details about SCCF Scholarships
SCCF Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of Climate Science and Policy, Environmental Studies and Resource Management, Geoinformatics, Economics, Renewable Energy Engineering and Management, Water Science and Governance and Sustainable Development Practice. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full tuition fees and One time book grant; Living allowance (Only for foreign students) . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 07 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full tuition fees and One time book grant; Living allowance (Only for foreign students)
Sindicatum Climate Change Foundation (SCCF), awards scholarships to 4 students (2 from India and 2 from abroad) every year, for studying at TERI University. These scholarships are available for the following master's programmes:
- M.Sc. (Climate Science and Policy)
- M.Sc. (Environmental Studies and Resource Management)
- M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- M.Tech (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management)
- M.Tech/M.Sc. (Water Science and Governance)
- M.A. (Sustainable Development Practice)
- For Indian Students: The scholarship would entitle the selected candidates to a 100% fee waiver. In addition, scholarship holders would be entitled to a book grant of Rs 15,000 per year which will be given in two installments.
- For Foreign Students: The selected foreign students would be entitled to get complete waiver of tuitions fees and allied fees, a book grant of Rs. 15,000/- (will be given in two installments), living expenses at Rs 25,000/- per month, which will be paid at the beginning of each month during their period of study and reimbursement of air fare to New Delhi and back from their place of residence (Subject to a maximum of Rs. 60,000/-)