Details about Sasol Bursaries For Undergraduates 2017
Sasol Bursaries For Undergraduates 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering, Science & Commerce. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Sasol and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition + Living allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of South Africa.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition + Living allowances
- The candidates applying for Sasol Bursaries For Undergraduates 2017 should be South African citizens with a valid ID number.
- The successful applicants are asked to attend an interview must be willing to undergo psychometric testing.
- The applicants should be applying for full-time studies towards an academic degree at an accredited South African university.
Eligibility for the candidates writing matric after 2007
- The candidate should have a minimum of a Level 4 for English First Language or a Level 5 for English Second Language in Grade 11 and a minimum of a level 7 for Mathematics and a minimum of a level 6 in Physical Science in Grade 11 if you are applying for a bursary in one of the Engineering or Science fields.
- The candidate should also have a minimum of a level 6 in Mathematics if applying for a B com Accounting/Business Science fields and a minimum of a level 5 in Accounting if the candidate is applying for B Com Accounting.
Eligibility for the candidates writing matric before 2007
- The candidate should have a minimum of 'D' for English First Language HG or a 'C' symbol for English Second Language HG in Grade 12.
- The candidate should also grade a minimum of 'A' for Mathematics HG and a 'B' for Physical Science HG in Grade 12 if the candidate is applying for a bursary in one of the engineering or science fields.
- If the candidate is applying for B Com Accounting, a minimum of a 'C' should be scored for Accounting HG in Grade 12.
- If the applicants of Sasol Bursaries For Undergraduates 2017 should be already studying towards the degree course in the university, then the applicant should have passed all the courses.