Details about SAMRC Postdoctoral research fellowship, 2017
SAMRC Postdoctoral research fellowship, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Health systems strengthening for South African traditional medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by South African Medical Research Council and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, R180 000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African residents, permanent residents.
- Deadline: 05 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, R180 000
South African Medical Research Council and the Karolinska Institutet (Sweden) are offering SAMRC Postdoctoral research fellowship, 2017 to South Africans.
- Applicants of SAMRC Postdoctoral research fellowship, 2017 must be citizens or permanent residents of South Africa.
- Applicants must have completed a Ph.D. degree in social sciences or health qualification.
- Candidates applying for SAMRC Postdoctoral research fellowship, 2017 should have proven qualitative research experience.
- Having an interest in Health Systems and policy will be beneficial.
- Cover letter describing why they are appropriate for the award
- Curriculum vitae with references
- 2 academic letters of recommendation
- Certified copy of South African ID, academic transcripts