Details about Saint Michael's College International Scholarships
Saint Michael's College International Scholarships is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the College. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by Saint Michael's College and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Between $2,000 and 60% . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except US.
- Deadline: 07 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Between $2,000 and 60%
Saint Michael's College International Scholarships is offered by Saint Michael's College for international students planning to pursue an undergraduate course at the College. The value of the scholarship will be assessed by the College for individual application and can be between $2,000 and 60%.
- Applicant must be an international student
- Applicant must have applied for an undergraduate program at Saint Michael's College
The value of the scholarship will be determined on the following factors:
- High school transcripts: Secondary School grades will be considered for the assessment for signs of student's hard work and improvement.
- Achievement: athletic or musical achievements, activities such as clubs, a leadership role inside or outside of school
- Writing Sample: A sample mentioning all the important information about the applicant, and their interests and experiences.
- Test Scores: SAT scores if provided, will be taken into account.
To apply to Saint Michael's College International Scholarships for the spring semester intake, complete the application and submit by 7th November 2019.