Details about SAA–SINDA Scholarships, 2017
SAA–SINDA Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, Diploma degree in the field of Business Management, Accounting & Finance, Banking & Finance, Economics & Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by SAA Global Education (SAA-GE) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Tuition Fee only . This scholarship is open for: Open to Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident of Indian origin.
- Deadline: 19 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Tuition Fee only
The SAA–SINDA Scholarships, 2017 is open to students who wish to pursue eligible Diploma Level, Degree & Tertiary Level programs at the SAA-GE.
- Candidates applying for SAA–SINDA Scholarships, 2017 must be Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents of Indian origin.
- Applicants must have received a first degree (for degree program applicants) or diploma (for diploma program applicants).
- The minimum requirements of the course of study must be met by the applicants.
- A letter of offer from SAA-GE must be submitted.
- Applicants of SAA–SINDA Scholarships, 2017 must not be in receipt of any other awards/scholarships.
- Total net household Per Capita Income must not be more than $650.
- Good grades and transcripts of previous education qualifications are required.
- Current students SAA-GE are ineligible.
- Candidates must is mature and possess working experience.
- The applications of the candidates who do not satisfy the requirements above will be considered in a case-by-case method.
- A short essay describing the reason for the scholarship must be submitted.