Details about SA-GER CDR Masters Scholarships For Sub-Sahara Africans, 2020
SA-GER CDR Masters Scholarships For Sub-Sahara Africans, 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Development Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2019. This scholarship is provided by South African-German Centre for Development Research and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 650 Euro+ Travel Allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to Sub-Sahara African countires.
Eligibility for SA-GER CDR Masters Scholarships For Sub-Sahara Africans, 2020:
- Scholarships are open to Sub-Sahara African nationals.
- South African applicants are required to have an honours degree to be eligible for the master's programme.
- Other candidates must have a 4-year undergraduate degree.
- Candidates are required to have an excellent academic record of at least 70% average in their previous degree.
- Previous degree study must be related to Development Studies.
- Applicants can provide a TOEFL or IELTS test or a letter or a standard test or a letter from an academic institution.
- Candidates with work experience would be preferred.
- There are no age restrictions for this scholarship.
- However, candidates must apply within three years of completing their previous degree.
- Women are specifically encouraged to apply for the scholarship
- Students from South Africa are invited to apply.
- Candidates can submit their scholarship applications without applying for admission at UWC.
- If applicants are awarded a scholarship, or if they plan to fund themselves, they may enroll through the online application procedure.
- Applicants must ensure they complete their entire application form.
- Applicants are required to submit a copy of their passport.
- Candidates must provide a letter of application, motivating your application.
- Applicants must include their CV, highlighting their work experience as an employee or intern.
- Certified copies of all academic certificates are to be submitted.
- Applicants must ensure to submit academic transcripts from their previous University.
- Candidates must include an academic reference and if applicable a professional reference will also do.
- MA candidates must write a one-page paper in any one of four topics available in the e-form.
- Applicants should not provide plagiarised content, or it will be rejected.
- He/She must provide an identification document.
- Applicants must submit their matric certificate.
Value of SA-GER CDR Masters Scholarships For Sub-Sahara Africans, 2020:
- The successful applicants of SA-GER CDR Masters Scholarships For Sub-Sahara Africans, 2020 will receive 650 euros and travel allowances.
Deadline for SA-GER CDR Masters Scholarships For Sub-Sahara Africans, 2020:
- The last date to apply for SA-GER CDR Masters Scholarships For Sub-Sahara Africans, 2020 is 1st May 2019.