Details about SA-GER CDR Masters Scholarships For Sub-Sahara Africans, 2022
SA-GER CDR Masters Scholarships For Sub-Sahara Africans, 2022 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Development Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by South African-German Centre for Development Research and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 650 to 900 Euros + Travel Allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to Sub-Sahara African countires.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: South African-German Centre for Development Research
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 650 to 900 Euros + Travel Allowance
Eligibility for SA-GER CDR Masters Scholarships For Sub-Sahara Africans, 2022:
- Scholarships are open to Sub-Sahara African nationals.
- South African applicants are required to have an honours degree to be eligible for the master's programme.
- Other candidates must have a 4-year undergraduate degree.
- Candidates are required to have an excellent academic record of at least 70% average in their previous degree.
- Previous degree study must be related to Development Studies.
- Applicants can provide a TOEFL or IELTS test or a letter or a standard test or a letter from an academic institution.
- Candidates with work experience would be preferred.
- There are no age restrictions for this scholarship.
- However, candidates must apply within three years of completing their previous degree.
- Women are specifically encouraged to apply for the scholarship
- Students from South Africa are invited to apply.
- Candidates can submit their scholarship applications without applying for admission at UWC.
- Application form.
- Copy of their passport.
- Letter of application, motivating your application.
- Applicants must include their CV, highlighting their work experience as an employee or intern.
- Certified copies of all academic certificates are to be submitted.
- Academic transcripts from their previous University.
- Academic reference and if applicable a professional reference will also do.
- MA candidates must write a one-page paper in any one of four topics available in the e-form.
- Identification document.
- Matric certificate.
Value of SA-GER CDR Masters Scholarships For Sub-Sahara Africans, 2022:
- The successful applicants of SA-GER CDR Masters Scholarships For Sub-Sahara Africans, 2022 will receive 650 euros for Masters students or 900 Euros for Ph.D. students and travel allowances.