Details about S. Ubukata Fund For Japanese Students, 2017
S. Ubukata Fund For Japanese Students, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $700 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Japanese applicants.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $700
The University of Toronto is offering S. Ubukata Fund For Japanese Students, 2017 to Japanese students enrolling into undergraduate/graduate level programs.
- The candidates applying for S. Ubukata Fund For Japanese Students, University Of Toronto, 2017 should be from Japan.
- Applicants should fulfill the admission requirements mentioned by the university.
- Applicants should have applied and received an offer from the university.
- The successful applicants should not receive funding from any other sources.
- The candidate should be enrolled as a full-time student at the University of Toronto.
- The scholarships are for both graduate and undergraduate students.
- The candidates applying for S. Ubukata Fund For Japanese Students, University Of Toronto, 2017 should submit the completed application form.
- A personal statement should be attached to the application.