Details about RSM Non-EEA Scholarship Of Excellence, 2017
RSM Non-EEA Scholarship Of Excellence, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business Administration, Management, Accounting. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by Erasmus University Rotterdam and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, € 17,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens all non-EEA countries.
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, € 17,000
The Erasmus University is offering RSM Non-EEA Scholarship Of Excellence, 2017 to non-EEA students with excellent grades.
- The applicants for RSM Non-EEA Scholarship Of Excellence, 2017 must be registered as non-EEA students for MSc studies in the university.
- The candidates from countries like Brazil, Russia, India, China, Taiwan, Korea, Philipines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Iran, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey, Africa, and Mexico are preferred.
- The students applying should not receive funding of more than 5000 euros through any other scholarship.
- The candidates applying for RSM Non-EEA Scholarship Of Excellence, 2017 should mention their financial need and financial situation.
- The documents supporting academic excellence and other merits should be attached.
- If the student is receiving a scholarship from any other source, scanned copies of the documents should be attached.