Details about RSM MBA Dean's Assistance Award
RSM MBA Dean's Assistance Award is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business and Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Apr 2018. This scholarship is provided by Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, tuition fee waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 10 Apr 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, tuition fee waiver
- The RSM MBA Dean's Assistance Awards are offered to outstanding students who have financial need to pursue their MBA degree at RSM.
- The applicants for RSM MBA Dean's Assistance Award should have submitted their MBA application for International full-time MBA program which starts in January 2019.
- The candidates should submit MBA Dean’s Assistance Award application.
- The unsuccessful candidates can't apply for other MBA Dean’s Assistance Award rounds.
- The applicants should submit a financial plan with the scholarship application agreement.
- The financial plan should consist of an estimation of how they will raise the funds for their MBA study
- The motivation letters will not be accepted and do not offer full tuition fees.
- The candidates should submit both the scholarship application to the Financial Aid office and the MBA application at the same time.
- The applicants are assessed based on their financial need and all the aspects of their MBA application.
- The recipients of RSM MBA Dean's Assistance Award get tuition fee waiver.