Details about RSL ANZAC Scholarship
RSL ANZAC Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Bond University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% tuition remission . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% tuition remission
- The scholarship is available to candidates currently completing Year 12 at an Australian secondary school.
- Candidates must have secured scores of OP 1-5, ATAR 99.95–91.90 or IB 45-34.
- Applicant must have previously held the RSL Youth Development Program grant.
- Candidates must be committed towards their local RSL community and peers.
- Must exhibit exceptional leadership and community achievements.