Details about RNCM Junior Fellowship, 2019
RNCM Junior Fellowship, 2019 is offered for Diploma degree in the field of Conducting. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Dec 2018. This scholarship is provided by Royal Northern College of Music (RNCM) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £10,500/annum stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 07 Dec 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £10,500/annum stipend
- The Royal Northern College of Music is fellowships in conducting.
- The candidates applying for RNCM Junior Fellowship, 2019 can be of any nationality.
- The aim of the fellowship is to train and support young conductors who have graduated and are entering the profession.
- The applicant should be a recent graduate.
- The candidates are expected to have some professional experience.
- The applicants for RNCM Junior Fellowship, 2019 should submit their name, contact information, address, and a recent photograph which should be uploaded through the online application form.
- The candidates should submit a curriculum vitae, details of musical training and experience in conducting.
- The applicants should also submit a video where the applicants are conducting, two references, and details of two referees.
- The candidates applying for RNCM Junior Fellowship, 2019 should pay application fees of UK £55 which is non-refundable.