Details about RMIT Lonsdale Scholarship 2020
RMIT Lonsdale Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Diploma degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 for one year. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 13 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 for one year.
RMIT Lonsdale Scholarship 2020 offered by RMIT University for students planning to pursue their Diploma or degree program at the university. The value of the scholarship is $5,000 for one year.
- Applicant must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder or an international student
- Must be enrolling full-time in a certificate IV, diploma or degree program at RMIT in Semester 1 and 2, 2020
- Must have at least one year of full-time study in your program left to complete
- Must demonstrate educational/financial disadvantage such as:
- long term medical or disability which impacts your study
- previously/are currently living in foster/kinship care or are a ward of the state
- experiencing difficult family/social circumstances
- relocated from interstate or rural/regional Victoria to study at RMIT
- from a non-English speaking background and recently migrated to Australia
- current or former refugee
- receiving a Government tested low-income benefit or having a Centrelink Health Care Card
To apply for RMIT Lonsdale Scholarship 2020 complete and submit the application forms along with the required documents by the deadline: 13th October 2019.