Details about STEM Merit Scholarships for Onshore
STEM Merit Scholarships for Onshore is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Indonesia.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 10,000
Eligibility for RMIT International Merit Scholarships :
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student applying from Australia* holding a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the program commencement
- Not be an existing RMIT University student
- Achieve an overall 70% average or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- Enrol in Semester 1 or 2, 2023 for any Vocational Education, Bachelor, Graduate Diploma or Master by coursework programs^ offered by one of RMIT Schools below:
- Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Computing Technologies
- Applicants with a conditional offer need to meet the conditions of their offer
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are eligible however they must commence their Vocational Education, Bachelor, Graduate Diploma or Master by coursework program in Semester 1 or 2, 2023
- Applicants must submit an application for this scholarship
- Provide either a personal statement (approx. 200 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador.
Value of RMIT International Merit Scholarships 2023:
- The total value of RMIT International Merit Scholarships for Indonesian students 2023 is AUD 10,000, a one-off payment to be paid after the census date.
The value of your scholarship is based on full-time 48 credit points enrolment load in your first semester, which will be adjusted accordingly if your enrolment load is reduced. Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement. Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship. Applicants must submit an application for this scholarship