Details about RMIT International Merit Scholarships 2022
RMIT International Merit Scholarships 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 09 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
This scholarship is open for all international students commencing any RMIT University programs to provide financial assistance towards first year of study.
Eligibility for RMIT International Merit Scholarships 2022:
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student applying from Australia
- Hold an offer to commence Semester 2 2022 RMIT programs (excludes ELICOS and Higher Degree by Research)
- Meet all conditions of your offer before applicants can be awarded the scholarship
- Applicants must submit an application for this scholarship
The value of your scholarship is based on full-time 48 credit points enrolment load in your first semester, which will be adjusted accordingly if your enrolment load is reduced. This scholarship cannot be deferred. Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).