Details about Richard Antwi Scholarship 2020
Richard Antwi Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Music Business Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Westminster and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full Tuition fee + 10,200 pounds p.a towards living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to black and minority ethnic UK students.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full Tuition fee + 10,200 pounds p.a towards living costs
Richard Antwi Scholarship 2020 aims to support black and minority ethnic students on the MA in Music Business Management to realize their full potential. Scholarship recipients are encouraged to build a more vibrant and inclusive music industry.
Eligibility for Richard Antwi Scholarship 2020:
- Applicants must hold a September 2020 course offer for MA Music Business Management.
- Applicants should be from the UK.
- Preference will be given to students who are from a BME background.
Selection criteria for Richard Antwi Scholarship 2020:
- Demonstrable passion and experience or interest in music, music and technology, or music management.
- Financial need.
- Work experience in the field or academic excellence is preferable.
Value of Richard Antwi Scholarship 2020:
- Full Tuition fee award and 10,200 pounds per annum towards living costs (distributed in 12 monthly installments for full Time and 24 monthly installments for part-time students).
- And an opportunity to undertake work experience during the course.