Details about Rhodes Postdoctoral Fellowship
Rhodes Postdoctoral Fellowship is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Research and scholarly or creative activities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Rhodes University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, R160 000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to South Africa nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, R160 000 per annum
- The applicants with a doctoral degree awarded within the last five years are considered.
- The doctoral degree must be from another university other than Rhodes University.
- Candidates are selected purely based on excellent merit, quality of publications, and recognized awards of achievements.
- The candidate who receives the fellowship offer before the completion of their Ph.D. is required to submit the Ph.D. thesis by the end of 2016.
- When such a situation arises, the Research Office expect a statement of assurance from the candidate's supervisor.
- Academic records
- List of Publications with full references i.e. title, the name of journal/publisher, authors, year, page numbers and volume must be provided.
- Technical reports, conference proceedings, patents, etc, should also be reported. An extra page must be used for this.
- Three Referees with their details.