Details about Research Studentships And Scholarships, Incentive Scheme, 2018
Research Studentships And Scholarships, Incentive Scheme, 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Corporate motivations and employee attributions of employer sponsored volunteer programs. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Greenwich and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depends on the scholarship . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants and UK nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depends on the scholarship
Research studentships and scholarships, 2018 are offered to MPhil/PhD students by the University of Greenwich.
- The applicant for Research studentships and scholarships, Incentive Scheme, 2018 should have class Honours Bachelor’s Degree 1st Class or Upper 2nd or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- If the candidate's first language is not English, thenIELTS 6.5 or UK VISA and Immigration secure English Language Test is required.
- The applicant is expected to have experience in research undertaking.
- If the candidate is from outside of EU/EEA then approval of Academic Technology Approval Scheme is required.
- The applicant should exhibit good written and oral communication skills and should have the ability to carry out projects in collaboration with the partners of the university.
- The Research studentships and scholarships, Incentive Scheme, 2018 applicants are expected to submit a curriculum vitae with two reference letters.
- The applicant should submit a research proposal for a project in Ph.D.
- The students should submit academic and IELTS transcripts, English language certificate (if their first language is not English).
- The applicants are expected to submit a personal statement mentioning the reasons for applying for this scholarship with the Scholarship Reference Number.
Value of the scholarship
- The selected students are given tuition fees in 3rd and 4th years.
- The selected candidates will have the opportunity to earn £5,00 for each year by working as a teaching assistant.