Details about Research Studentships And Scholarships, Architectural Design (AVATAR), 2016
Research Studentships And Scholarships, Architectural Design (AVATAR), 2016 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Architectural Design (AVATAR) - Theories of Posthuman Architecture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Greenwich and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants and UK nationals.
- Deadline: 11 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
Research studentships and scholarships, 2016 are offered to MPhil/PhD students by the University of Greenwich.
- The applicant for Research studentships and scholarships, 2016 should have class Honours Bachelor’s Degree 1st Class or Upper 2nd or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- If the candidate's first language is not English, thenIELTS 6.5 or UK VISA and Immigration secure English Language Test is required.
- The applicant is expected to have experience in research undertaking.
- If the candidate is from outside of EU/EEA then approval of Academic Technology Approval Scheme is required.
- The Research studentships and scholarships, 2016 applicants are expected to submit a curriculum vitae with two reference letters.
- The applicant should submit a research proposal for a project in Ph.D.
- The students should submit academic and IELTS transcripts, English language certificate (if their first language is not English).
- The applicants are expected to submit a personal statement mentioning the reasons for applying for this scholarship with the Scholarship Reference Number.
What does it offer?
- The applicant gets £14,296 for the first year and in line with RCUK rate for 2nd and 3rd years with £4,121 towards tuition fees.
- If the student is an international applicant, then he/she is expected to pay the balance tuition fee i.e £8,029 currently.