Details about DAAD Research stays for university lecturers and scientists 2022
DAAD Research stays for university lecturers and scientists 2022 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of All the research areas. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to EUR 2,150 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to EUR 2,150
- University lecturers and experienced scientists, who should generally have a doctorate and work at a university or research institute in their home country, can apply.
- The funding will be provided to research stays at Germany's state or state-recognized universities and research institutions.
- Candidates can take the scholarship only once within 3 years.
- Applicants are asked to submit a resume which should include a list of the publications done by the candidate.
- The candidates are selected based on scientific achievements and recent publications.
- Most convincing and well-planned research projects are preferred.