Details about Research Grants – Doctoral Programmes in Germany by DAAD 2023
Research Grants – Doctoral Programmes in Germany by DAAD 2023 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of All research fields . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, EUR 1,200 per month + travel allowance + health & insurance + monthly rent subsidy . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Germany.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, EUR 1,200 per month + travel allowance + health & insurance + monthly rent subsidy
Eligibility for Doctoral Research Grants in Germany:
- The candidates applying should be doctoral candidates and the scientists who are well qualified.
- The grant is also granted to few applicants with Bachelor's degree in exceptional cases.
- The grant will be provided to the candidates to fund their research at a state or state-recognized institution of higher education or a non-university research institute in Germany.
- The maximum duration of the funding will be for 3 years and in exceptional cases, the funding will be extended to 4 years.
- Candidates are selected based on academic excellence and achievements.
- Candidates with well-planned research or work project are preferred.
Duration of the funding:
- Funding is provided for a maximum of four years; the length of the funding period is decided by a selection committee and depends on your project and study plan.
- Grants are initially awarded for a maximum of one year. Extensions depend on whether the selection committee considers your previous award period to have been successfully completed.