Details about Research Fellowships, Imperial College London, 2018
Research Fellowships, Imperial College London, 2018 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Faculties of Engineering, Medicine and Natural Sciences and the Business School.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by Imperial College London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Research and travel expenses of up to Â£45,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 28 Aug 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Research and travel expenses of up to Â£45,000
- The applicants from Research Fellowships, Imperial College London, 2018 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates are expected to show evidence for their eligibility to work in the UK.
- The applicants should have a PhD and postdoctoral experience not more than four years with discipline hopping as an exception.
- The candidates applying for Engineering and Business can apply before obtaining their PhD. but the funding will be dependent on obtaining Ph.D. before the fellowship.
- The applications should be supported by a permanent or senior member of the Academic and Research Family at Imperial College for the sponsorship.
- The candidates applying for Research Fellowships, Imperial College London, 2018 should submit a curriculum vitae and a research proposal.
- The application form consists of 6 sections including personal details, funding requests, cv etc.
- The applications must be accompanied by reference letter or letter of support from the applicant's institution.