Details about Research And Travel Grants
Research And Travel Grants is offered for PhD degree in the field of Iranian studies, Humanities and Social Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2018. This scholarship is provided by British Institute of Persian Studies and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£1,200 - Â£8,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£1,200 - Â£8,000
Eligibility for Research And Travel Grants:
- Candidates applying for Research And Travel Grants must be affiliated with a UK-based institute of higher education or a UK museum.
- Grants are valid only for one year.
- Candidates must claim their grant within a year of its award or it lapses.
- Research grants support primary research in Iranian studies being undertaken by any scholar associated with a British higher educational institution.
Value of Research And Travel Grants:
- Applicants for applying for Research And Travel Grants Research grants will receive a maximum of £8,000.
- Travel grants are limited to £1,200 and some applicants will be offered less than this.
- Researchers visiting Tehran will be offered 30 days accommodation at the BIPS hostel.
- He/She may not apply for accommodation expenses.
- Researchers traveling elsewhere may apply for accommodation costs.
- Candidate applying for Research And Travel Grants must submit a one-page proposal outlining their research project.
- Applicants must provide two references.
- Candidates for Research Grants must have at least one referee from outside their own institution.