Details about GRP Scholarship at Rennes School of Business, 2017
GRP Scholarship at Rennes School of Business, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the School. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Rennes School of Business and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1.000 € - 6.000 € . This scholarship is open for: Open to French and International students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1.000 € - 6.000 €
The GRP Scholarship at Rennes School of Business, 2017 is open to students who are interested in pursuing International Master's programs offered by the School.
- Rennes School of Business(ERC) offers a broad range of scholarships "Global, Responsible and Pioneer".
- The Global Scholarship is open to:
- ESC students who are in the process of graduating from the IBPM program and admitted on a Master Programme.
- The Responsible Scholarship is open to:
- Students already enrolled in Programme Grande Ecole 2nd year, IBPM 2nd year and MSc International Students.
- The Pioneer Scholarship is open to:
- French and International Applicants enrolled on one of the Master Programmes (MSc-MA), International Applicants on the Master in Management (PGE) and International Applicants admitted on the IBPM 1st year.
- Global Scholarship: 30 June 2017
- Responsible Scholarship: 30 June 2017
- Pioneer Scholarship: 26 May 2017, 23 June 201, 21 July 2017
- Applicants of GRP Scholarship at Rennes School of Business, 2017 are required to submit their current CV.
- Applicants must submit a written Personal Statement describing their Global character or Pioneer’s vision through their significant experiences and future professional goals
- Applicants are required to submit their academic transcripts.
- Candidates applying for GRP Scholarship at Rennes School of Business, 2017 must submit any language proficiency test scores or Gmat scores if any.