Details about Reginald Kitchin Scholarship, Australian National University
Reginald Kitchin Scholarship, Australian National University is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Orthopaedics or Musculo Skeletal Conditions. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2018. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Australian National University (ANU)
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 per annum
Reginald Kitchin Scholarship offered by Australian National University (ANU) College of Medicine, Biology & Environment & ANU College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
- Reginald Kitchin Scholarship is available to students of all nationalities.
- He/She must be enrolled or intending to enrol in the Honours year.
- Applicants must be pursuing their studies at The Australian National University.
- Must be enrolled or intending to enrol in the Honours year of a combined program leading to two degrees.
- One which will result in the award of a degree of Bachelor with Honours.
- Applicants of Reginald Kitchin Scholarship enrolled in the second or third year of the Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Program at the ANU Medical School are eligible a well.