Details about REACH/UWW Intervention Research Training Fellowships, 2017
REACH/UWW Intervention Research Training Fellowships, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of HIV implementation science, public health , global health, public administration, health economics, health administration, health care and rehabilitation professions. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Universities Without Walls and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, training stipend of $25,000 for an year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, training stipend of $25,000 for an year
- REACH/UWW Intervention Research Training Fellowships, 2017 are open to candidates who have received or will soon receive a master's oPh.D.hD degree not more than five years before the application deadline.
- The degree must be contributing to HIV implementation science, along with the following areas: public administration, public health (including epidemiology or biostatistics), health economics, health administration, health care, global health, and rehabilitation professions (e.g., nursing, occupational therapy, psychology, social work).
- Applications are encouraged from those working in, or with an established connection with, clinical, public health, policy, and HIV community-based environments.
- Capability to collaborate and proof of established connections are required.
- Applicants of REACH/UWW Intervention Research Training Fellowships, 2017 should secure a mentor in the host organization.
- The following are the priority areas of REACH/UWW Intervention Research Training Fellowships, 2017, although candidates interested in all areas of HIV/HCV/STBBIs-related intervention research can apply:
- Health systems and access to health care
- Prevention, engagement and care cascade
- Syndemics and mental health
- Combination prevention, including Pre-exposure to HIV Prophilaxis (PrEP) and Undetectable = Untransmittable
- The duration of the fellowship is 12 months.