Details about Rake/Jordan Scholarship 2020
Rake/Jordan Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK nationals.
- Deadline: 21 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,000
The objective of the Rake/Jordan Scholarship 2020 is to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality enrolled to study at the University of Kent.
Eligibility for Rake/Jordan Scholarship 2020:
- The Rake/Jordan Scholarship 2020 is open only to UK nationals.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- The student must have accepted an offer from the Kent and Medway Medical School. Applicable courses are -Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery.
- The applicant must be first in the family to go to University.
- Candidate must provide evidence of financial hardship.
Value of Rake/Jordan Scholarship 2020:
- The successful applicants of the Rake/Jordan Scholarship 2020 will receive an award of £2,000 per annum for living expenses.
Deadline for Rake/Jordan Scholarship 2020:
- The last date to apply for Rake/Jordan Scholarship 2020 is 21 JUNE 2020.