Details about Rajiv Gandhi Cambridge Scholarship
Rajiv Gandhi Cambridge Scholarship is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Social Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, University Composition Fee, annual stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, University Composition Fee, annual stipend
- Rajiv Gandhi Cambridge Scholarship is open to Indian nationals who wish to pursue masters or Ph.D. in the University of Cambridge in Social Sciences.
- The applicants should be Indian students.
- The candidates are expected to have a degree from a reputed Indian university.
- The applicants should not be aged more than 35 years at the application time.
- The candidates who have published a paper in a reputed journal or have a presentation at a conference or have a field work experience in India are highly preferred.
- The applicants for Rajiv Gandhi Cambridge Scholarship should apply to the University of Cambridge.
- The candidates should apply to the Rajiv Gandhi Foundation if they are offered on conditional admission.
- The recipients of Rajiv Gandhi Cambridge Scholarship get an annual stipend and university composition fee.
- The deadline for LLM (Master of Law) at Cambridge .