Details about R.A. 7687 Undergraduate S&T Scholarship, 2017-18
R.A. 7687 Undergraduate S&T Scholarship, 2017-18 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any area of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Republic of Philippines and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition+ transportation + living allowance + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to Filipino citizens.
- Deadline: 25 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition+ transportation + living allowance + other benefits
The government of Philippines is offering R.A. 7687 Undergraduate S&T Scholarship, 2017-18 to talented and deserving students who wish to pursue undergraduate programs but belong to families whose socioeconomic status doesn't exceed the set values.
- Applicants of R.A. 7687 Undergraduate S&T Scholarship, 2017-18 should be natural-born Filipino citizens who are residents of the municipality for the last 4 years as attested by the barangay chairman.
- Applicants should be healthy and have good moral character.
- Candidates must have qualified in the 2018 S&T Scholarship Examination.
- Candidates applying for R.A. 7687 Undergraduate S&T Scholarship, 2017-18 must belong to families whose status is below the set values of certain indicators.
- Candidate should either belong to the top 5% of the Non-STEM strand senior high school graduating class or belong to the STEM strand senior high school graduating class.
- Personal Information
- Household Information Questionnaire
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Certification that they belong to the senior high school STEM strand class
- Certification that they belong to the upper 5% of the NON-STEM strand senior high school graduating class
- Statement of applicant that they have not taken any previous DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship Examination and any undergraduate units or post secondary course
- Statement of parent that applicant has no pending application as immigrant to any other country
- Resident Certificate
- 2 recent pictures (1”x1”)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Parent's 2016 Income Tax Return/W2/Employment Contract for OFW/BIR Cert. of Exemption from Filing of ITR/Brgy. Cert. of Indigency
- Electric bill for 3 consecutive months in 2017
- Non-refundable test fee of P200.00
- Postal money order instead of cash
Value of the scholarship:
- Tuition and another school fees: P10,000.00/semester or P8,000.00/trimester
- Book allowance: P10,000.00/year
- MS/PE uniform (1st Semester of First Year only): P1,000.00 P1,000.00
- Group Insurance: premium
- Transportation Allowance (for those studying outside of home province): 1 economy-class round trip fare
- Monthly Living Allowance (For BS Physics / Applied Physics / Physics Teaching /Geology / Mining Eng’g/ Agriculture / Fisheries): P6,000.00/mo
- Other DOST-SEI priority courses: P5,000.00/mo
- Summer Allowance (if required per curriculum)
- Tuition and other school fees: P1,500.00
- Book Allowance: P500.00 (to submit O.R.)
- Monthly Allowance: 2 months
- Post –graduation clothing allowance: P1,000.00