Details about Queensland University of Technology Triple Crown Scholarship
Queensland University of Technology Triple Crown Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Business Administration . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% of tuition fees
Queensland University of Technology Triple Crown Scholarship offered by the Queensland University of Technology for students planning to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarship is:
25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
And an ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.
- Applicant must have completed a qualifying course with the required academic results
- Must meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this scholarship once you start your degree program
- The applicant must not be in receipt of another QUT academic scholarship.
- To renew the scholarship, the applicant must maintain a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale throughout your course at QUT.
To apply for Queensland University of Technology Triple Crown Scholarship there is no separate application process, eligible candidates will be considered automatically.