Details about Queenâ€™s University Belfast PhD Studentship Awards
Queenâ€™s University Belfast PhD Studentship Awards is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Jan 2016. This scholarship is provided by Queen's University Belfast and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Scholarship covers tuition and maintenance fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK and EU/EEA students .
- Deadline: 29 Jan 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Scholarship covers tuition and maintenance fee
The Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences invites applications for PhD Studentship Awards for study commencing in Autumn 2016. 36 DEL studentships are available in total and they will be allocated to outstanding students undertaking PhD study across the broad range of disciplines within the Faculty. The deadline for applications is 29 January 2016.
Eligibility: All DEL studentships will be awarded on a competitive basis to outstanding applicants who have:
- An excellent undergraduate degree in a subject relevant to your proposed research
- Completed, or are due to complete by September 2016, a Master’s degree in a relevant subject
- An original and exciting research proposal that will contribute to the further enhancement of areas of research strength in the Faculty
- Permanent residency in the UK (for studentships covering both fees and maintenance) or the EU/EEA (for fees only).