Details about Purple & Gold Scholarships, 2017
Purple & Gold Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Washington and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,500 to $8,500 per year for four years . This scholarship is open for: Open to U.S. citizens, permanent residents, refugees, undocumented residents and not residents of Washington State.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,500 to $8,500 per year for four years
- The University of Washington is offering scholarships to citizens, permanent residents, refugees, and undocumented residents.
- The applicants who are residents of Washington are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The candidates applying for Purple & Gold Scholarships, 2017 should not become the residents of the state of Washington during the next four academic years.
- The recipients are required to confirm their plan to enroll at the UW for the autumn quarter by May 1 of the year they wish to enroll.
- The applicants should enroll as full-time students i.e., at least 12 credits per quarter for three-quarters of the academic year.
- The recipients of Purple & Gold Scholarships, 2017 get $5,500 to $8,500 per year i.e., a total of $22,000 to $34,000 for four years.
- The scholarship can be renewed for four years provided if they maintain good academic standing.
- The Purple & Gold Scholarships, 2017 are tenable only at the Seattle campus and may not be deferred.