Details about PROMOS Scholarships, University Of Mannheim
PROMOS Scholarships, University Of Mannheim is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any discipline. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Mannheim and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 300€ per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to German nationals and foreign students who are enrolled at the University of Mannheim.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 300€ per month
- PROMOS scholarships are open to bachelor students looking to spend a semester abroad in a non-European country including Russia.
- German students are eligible to apply.
- Foreign applicants who are enrolled as a student at the University of Mannheim can apply as well.
- However, funding is not provided for an abroad study taking place in an international student's home country.
- Applicants must submit their current academic transcript in German or English.
- Applicants are required to submit a CV in English or German without any additional documents.
- Applicants must write a Letter of Motivation in one page.
- Applicants must briefly reference the scholarship provider in their application.
- Applicants need to provide certification proving foreign language skills for the corresponding host country.
- A copy of University of Mannheim’s Language Certificate, TOEFL or IELTS.
- Applicants are selected based on their academic performance.
- Cv of the candidates is assessed.
- Applicants language skills of the are taken into consideration.
Duration and Value
- The duration of scholarship is usually four months or may be less for shorter stays.
- A partial scholarship of 300€ will be paid monthly.
- Exceptions are: USA 400€ per month; Japan 500€ per month.