Details about Professional Science Masterâ€™s Scholarships
Professional Science Masterâ€™s Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of Science and Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition Fees+ Food Allowance+Housing+Books+Instructional Materials+Health Insurance and Travel Expen . This scholarship is open for: Open to Filipino nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition Fees+ Food Allowance+Housing+Books+Instructional Materials+Health Insurance and Travel Expen
- Scholarships are open to Filipino citizen living in the Philippines.
- Candidates must have impressive academic credentials in their undergraduate or graduate programs with a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale) or 1.75 on a 1.0 scale.
- Applicants are required to be fluent in the English language.
- Applicants must be in a good state of health to study in the U.S.
- After completion of the course, applicants must return to their homeland.
- Scholarships are awarded to students on a competitive basis.
- Applicants will be evaluated by a committee based on academic merit
- Professional experience, if any will be assessed.
- Applicants leadership qualities and community service are considered.
- Candidates should make sure to submit a fully completed online application form
- Applicants must submit certified copies of the transcript records of all bachelor's and master's degrees.
- Curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- An essay of the Personal Statement is required to be submitted.
- Three letters of recommendation from current or past work supervisors or professors.
- Applicants are required to submit clearance from the past or existing scholarship obligations.
- Candidates need to submit their passport and must be valid for at least two years.
- Individuals holding dual (Philippine-American) citizenship are not permitted to apply
- Permanent residents or presently working or studying in the U.S. are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- STRIDE alumni who have received awards previously under the STRIDE Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology can not apply.
- Students already in the U.S. are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarship cover the following areas: full tuition fees, allowance for food, housing, books and instructional materials, health insurance and travel expenses.