Details about Post-Matric Scholarships 2022
Post-Matric Scholarships 2022 is offered for High/Secondary School, Diploma, Training & Short courses degree in the field of All subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2022. This scholarship is provided by Ministry of Minority Affairs: Government of India and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Scholarship Admission + Tuition Fee + Maintenance allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open for minorities of India.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Scholarship Admission + Tuition Fee + Maintenance allowance
Post-Matric Scholarships 2022 are issued by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, India. The Prime Minister’s New 15 Point Programme for the Welfare of Minorities was announced in June 2006. It provides that a post-matric scholarship scheme for meritorious students from minority communities would be implemented. The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of the minority community.
Eligibility for the Post-Matric Scholarships 2022 :
- This scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grades in the previous final examination.
- The annual income of the applicant's parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
- Applicant must be from the minority community.
- An Income Certificate, issued from a Competent Authority in the State/UT Governments is required in respect of the parent/guardian of the student.
Value of the Post-Matric Scholarships 2022 :
Scholarship Admission + Tuition Fee + Maintenance allowance.
15th January 2022.